Saturday, January 14, 2012

january Goals 2012


January


Outreach projects: Scarves and kissing pillows

did couple scarves and kissing pillows


Beaded snowman

started the snowman but realized what I was using to go over was too big


Rainbow Bend Lesson 3

I thought about it look at couple books about color dyes would had done more but work table was over flowing so no room to work



Japanese Embroidery “Camellia”

work on a leaf


Embroidery Letters - letter “d”

FINISH


Pretty Petal Pins By Toni Gerdes CyberPointers meeting project for Jan. I was not going to add any more but I forgot about this until I found the thread and canvas.

not started yet


Beaded heart ornament

same problem as snowman


Beaded earring hearts

just started need to find the beads to finish I have them someplace

No comments:

Post a Comment