I started on this journey, one good thing when decluttering make sure you check what you are getting rid of you might find money I did.
Below is what I an trying to do to Declutter, Inventory, and Organize.
1. Decide on what you will declutter. There is 8 good steps on this site.
2. Stop the Flow of Stuff Coming In. Decluttering is a waste of time if you simply replace the old stuff with new. You’ll need to begin by slowing the flow of things entering your home. Determine today to buy less. Trust me, you won’t regret it. The freedom from desire to acquire is a beautiful thingsDecide on what you will declutter.
3. Organize First; Buy Second. Do not go out and buy a ton of storage pieces and supplies before you sort through your home. All of those pretty bins, boxes and baskets at The Container Store are very enticing, but they won't do you any good unless they fit the space (on the shelf, under the bed, in the closet); hold what you need them to hold, and function properly for your particular space. I recommend cleaning out first, assessing what containers you REALLY need, and then buying a few bins to start. You can always add later, but you don't want a bunch of empty containers cluttering up your home while you figure out where you might use them.
4. Find a place for everything and keep it organize. Don't stop until every object or type of object has a place where it lives all the time.
5. Inventory I am using this app KiWi Objects to help keep track of what I have hope this will help.