Tuesday, January 15, 2013

GOALS 2013

Goals 2013

Outreach
Kissing pillow
Book markers
Bead it Forward Square
Ornaments for Breast cancer

Japanese Embroidery
Flower Ball
Beading projects
Small Christmas Ornament
Snowflakes and Snowman
Who know what I will do next

Nativity and 12 day of Christmas projects
Yet to be decided upon 
UFO
I found 30 so far, will work on the list bellow
Crazy Quilt Beaded Christmas Stocking
Joined Sampler 2000 Full Wolf Moon
Twin Heart Votive Candle
Today’s Treasure
If I finish them will add to the list

Stitching events I will be attending

Classes I want to take

Rose Red - A Beaded Satin Ornament
English Smocking
One day class

The Partridge and the Pear Tree
Mixed Media
Two day class

Stable Time
Work on the two class projects
Two day class

I thinking about attending other stitching events, try just to take small projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment